Why Choose Simply Physio?
The 6 Things That We Take Pride In (And Do Better Than Anyone Else)
- Get to the root of the problem: Often where the pain is coming from is not the source of the problem. We take a head to toe approach- literally. We figure out all the contributing factors and establish a plan to address each problem identified. It takes time and focus to get to the root and that is why we give you are undivided attention- every session.
- We see you for FREE: We want you to be 100% confident that we are your best option to help solve your problem. Each of our clients starts with a free “Discovery Visit”. This gives you and us a chance to see if we are a good fit for each other. There is no fee and no obligation after the “Discovery Visit”- we only want you to begin care when you are fully confident and ready for us to help solve your problem.
- One-on-One with a Doctor of Physical Therapy the whole visit. Other practices require you to only see the physical therapist for a small % of the time, while the PT is also treating 2-4 other patients, simultaneously. Our 1st priority is that our clients reach their goals- and so we make sure that you never have to compete for your physical therapist’s time or attention.
- You will be part of the Simply Physio Family: You will experience this difference from the very first conversation or phone call you have with us at Simply Physio. We will get to know you- your pain- your struggles- your frustrations- and your goals so that we can help you achieve everything you desire. We give you after hours contact to the staff so you have the peace of mind that if you ever have a question- you can get a timely answer.
- Full-Service “Wellness Plan”: Your full health is our concern- that is why we incorporate our full service wellness plan with all our clients. The goal of the plan is to decrease the chronic inflammatory state in your body, thus improving your body’s ability to heal and protect itself.
- Everything is FULLY GUARANTEED: If we don’t deliver on the promise to make you happy… then you can rightly leave without paying or ask for your money back, on the same day of service, (Medicare patients do not qualify for refund due to strict federal insurance laws.) We want you to come and enjoy the great experience we have waiting for you and know that we aim to deliver on making you happy with your experience and the quality of care we offer.
What our patients are saying
Impossible to have a better PT experience than with John -Mark, and that’s based on my 4 injuries he helped me get past. He lacks nothing in knowledge, imagination, effort nor willingness to go that extra mile or 100 miles to insure you are back up to speed soon. I give him a solid 12 out of 10 rating!!!!! - G. Foster
John Mark is a wonderful physical therapist, he helped my back and even helped my vertigo. I was able to avoid steroid shots as well as surgery. I would recommend him to anyone that needs physical therapy. - M. Gregory
John-Mark was fantastic! He was professional, kind, and always had a smile on his face. I can lift my arm properly now and this is very important as I am a hair stylist. I can’t thank him enough!! I definitely recommend him! - J. Richelson