Why Choose Simply Physio
- Cost:Up-front pricing—no surprises!
- Care-delivery: 1:1 treatment the whole time, all the time. This is called “value-based care”.
- Sub-level care provider: You will work with a Doctor of Physical Therapy 100% of the time.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Yes! Please refer to our FAQ for details.
- Dry needling fee: Included in your visit payment—no additional charges.
- Orthopedic Specialist PT: YES!
- 10+ yrs of practice: You bet!
- Charged for extra fluff: Never—each session jam packed with hands-on treatment and movement re-training. Your time is valuable—we don’t waste it.
- Cost: Co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance, visit limits.
- Care-delivery: The therapist may have between 2-4 other patients at the same time. This is called “volume-based care”.
- Sub-level care provider: You will almost always be handed off to an assistant/tech, might not even see a PT an entire treatment.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Never—Are you kidding…
- Dry needling fee: Must pay (usually $40+) in addition to your regular visit payment
- Orthopedic Specialist PT: Probably not
- 10+ yrs of practice: Who knows?
- Charged for extra fluff: You’ll pay for treatments that may feel good (ultrasound and electrical stimulation)—but don’t help you achieve your goals.
What our patients are saying
Impossible to have a better PT experience than with John -Mark, and that’s based on my 4 injuries he helped me get past. He lacks nothing in knowledge, imagination, effort nor willingness to go that extra mile or 100 miles to insure you are back up to speed soon. I give him a solid 12 out of 10 rating!!!!! - G. Foster
John Mark is a wonderful physical therapist, he helped my back and even helped my vertigo. I was able to avoid steroid shots as well as surgery. I would recommend him to anyone that needs physical therapy. - M. Gregory
John-Mark was fantastic! He was professional, kind, and always had a smile on his face. I can lift my arm properly now and this is very important as I am a hair stylist. I can’t thank him enough!! I definitely recommend him! - J. Richelson