Client Experience Specialist Application Page
Get to know us so we can get to know you!
Simply Physio is excited to be growing our team. If your excited about helping Simply Physio grow from the ground up- please keep reading. We don’t just want anyone…we want someone that wants to work in a small team environment, someone that has a passion for helping others, has a positive outlook on life, and excited about working for a young, new company and will take pride in helping Simply Physio grow to new heights.
About Us- Simply Physio
Simply Physio is a physical therapy clinic, but not your typical therapy clinic. We are an out-of-network/cash-based therapy clinic that helps people in the 40, 50, and 60+ return to a healthy and active lifestyle, free from pain medication and unnecessary surgery. We understand that people are not sure what to do when they have pain. This hesitance delays them from getting help and sometimes prevents them from getting help at all. We strive to help people make the best decision for their health, so they can live a more active, pain free, and happier life without the worries of being dependent on pills and even worry about injections and/ or surgery.
We are growing and as a result, we are now offering you an opportunity to help us to continue that growth and provide a sensational customer experience for our patients that goes way beyond that which is offered by most health care facilities.
The right person is likely to have been working in a customer facing environment and has a long track record of dealing with inquires and turning inquiries into happy customers.
This is the Perfect job for you if you:
- Desire the chance to help people make good decisions for their health by answering questions/ objections on the phone
- Are looking for MORE than just a job but an opportunity for personal growth
- Love talking (and more important – listening) to people
- Are very comfortable striking up a conversation
- Have a passion for helping people
- Are very well organized and super attentive to details
- Don’t like to be micromanaged and are self-driven when given a task to complete
- Like making people feel good
- Are computer and social media literate
- Have a flexible personality and are excited to learn and try new things
What We’ve Got For You:
- The chance to work with a fun, hard-working and passionate environment driven by personal growth
- An environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and infuse your personality into your work
- The opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives and health through communication and education
- Full-time opening (32+ hours) available for this position
- Competitive salary with chance to earn even more as we grow and as a result of your impact