December 19, 2019
I had the pleasure of having Kris Evans on the most recent episode of “Stay Healthy Knoxville”. Kris is a yoga instructor and massage therapist and community manager at Blue Ridge Yoga. She is an expert in movement and moving more confidently through yoga.
I am very honored to have her here on the show to share with our community her story, her expertise and the journey that she has been on towards rejuvenated health and active living.
We had the opportunity to discuss how we can improve our physical and emotional health through yoga, meditation, and intentional living.
Listen to the episode to find out:
- I am new to yoga, how do I get started
- What are the benefits of practicing yoga and meditation
- How yoga is different from “working out”
- What should you come to expect when starting out with yoga practice
- Can you do yoga if your injured
- Do you have to be flexible to do yoga
- And much more…
Kris and the gang at Blue Ridge Yoga also have a special offer for the “Stay Healthy Knoxville” community. Mention that you heard about them on the podcast and you will be eligible for a free yoga class.
Blue Ridge Yoga has been recognized as the best yoga studio by the Knoxville News Sentinel “Best Of The Best” for 2017, 2018, and 2019. Come and experience why for yourself with a free class.
Thanks for listening, namaste, and Stay Healthy Knoxville!