July 28, 2020
How have you been sleeping? Have you ever wondered how you would feel in the day if you got a perfect night’s sleep, consistently every night? I’m super excited about having Daryl Simmons on the latest episode of Stay Healthy Knoxville. Daryl Simmons is a sleep expert and director of marketing at Mlily USA.
We are going to learn about why sleep matters, how much sleep you need, what types of things are getting in the way of a good night’s sleep and all about finding and selecting YOUR best mattress.
Listen to the podcast episode to find out more about:
- Who is Mlily ? Why are they different than a lot of other mattress companies
- Why does sleep matter? How sleep can affect memory and performance
- How much sleep do I need? Child, teenager, adult, older adult, vs athlete.
- Why as a society are we getting less sleep?
- How do electronics get in the way?
- How is sound, coolness etc… helping people sleep better?
- Why do you promote cooling while sleeping?
Mlily is a company that innovates and designs the best sleeping surfaces that you can find. Mlily USA is headquartered here in west Knoxville. The company has evolved enough to be ‘Redefining Sleep’ on a more global scale. Their growth has brought their amazing product to over 70 countries worldwide including the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Australia, Serbia, New Zealand, and more.
Mlily has a special offer for anyone who is interested in a new mattress. Come into the store, buy a mattress and mention Simply Physio at time of purchase or use coupon code SimplyPhysio/mlily online and you will receive 2 free pillows!
Address: 11537 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37934
Thanks for listening and Stay Healthy Knoxville!