March 12, 2019
Family medicine and women’s health expert, Dr. Raye-Anne Ayo, sits down with Dr. John-Mark to discuss her hybrid family practice model, functional medicine, and women’s health- pelvic floor/ incontinence issues.
Dr Ayo talks about how after having 3 children, she couldn’t do a jumping jack without having urinary control issues, and how she personally overcame her stress incontinence and helps other women with similar issues.
In this episode we discuss:
- What attracted her to Family Medicine and why she loves it
- Why she started her own practice when she was told she was “nuts”
- How she manages being a mother to 3 children, a physician, and practice owner
- Why she changed from a traditional model to a hybrid model of practice
- How having longer treatment time has transformed her practice and her clients
- What is functional medicine and why it might be right for you
- The benefits of meditation and why your not too busy
- Why incontinence is common- but not normal
- How Votiva can help with vaginal laxity with an over 90% satisfaction rate
- Who is a candidate for Votiva
- And much more…
If you or a loved one suffers from incontinence or urinary control issues- then be sure to listen to this episode.
Thanks for listening and STAY HEALTH KNOXVILLE!
Dr. Ayo contact:
11217 West Point Drive STE 2
Farragut, TN 37934