About Simply Physio
We help people return to an active lifestyle without unnecessary pain medication or surgery.
At Simply Physio, we love to help people in their 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and above, get back to the active and independent life they love without unnecessary pain medication or surgery. We love working with people in this age bracket because we know you value your health and will be motivated to put in the work to get better. We love partnering with you to help you keep or regain your independence and active lifestyle.
When a busy person like you has chronic pain develop in your lower back, neck, jaw, shoulders, or knees, chances are you’ve already experienced one or more of the following:
- You hoped if will go away on it’s own (but it doesn’t)
- You chalked it up to aging and tried to just accept it , but decided you really aren’t ready to give up the things you love or permanently change your lifestyle
- You tried some exercises you found in an article or on YouTube but are still having issues
- You went to a doctor, chiropractor, or other physical therapist to help you with the pain but you only get temporary, incremental, or no relief and/or walked away feeling like you didn’t get any real answers, only a prescription for pain meds or a recommendation for surgery you don’t want and aren’t sure you really need
At Simply Physio, we specialize in another option: Helping you see the right person to help you find the root cause of your pain, create a comprehensive plan, educate and equip you, and start you on a path towards healing and getting back to the life you love.
We believe simplicity wins out over complicated and confusing medical treatments. We believe you deserve care that is never “watered-down” or diluted.
You will never be seen alongside another client, and you will never be passed off to a sub-level healthcare provider (assistant, tech, or trainer). You will receive 1:1 care by a board-certified doctor of physical therapy—100% of the time. This is what we call: SIMPLY PHYSIO, and quite frankly it is SIMPLY BETTER.
By providing this method of treatment, we help YOU reach YOUR goals without as much strain on your time.
Our clinic specifically caters to the middle-aged individual suffering from muscle, joint, and/or nerve-related pain. Not sure if we can help? You can talk to/text a PT or use the “contact us” icon located on the right side of the page.
What can I expect at my first visit at Simply Physio?
The first thing we want to do is get to know YOU. The better we understand you (your motivations, fears, and concerns), the better we can treat you. We will find the root cause of your pain and identify each contributing factor to establish a comprehensive plan tailored to you.
At traditional physical therapy clinics, you can expect to be with the PT for approximately 30 minutes. Simply Physio devotes a full hour to you, and we will get to work right away. This will involve hands-on treatments to loosen stiff joints and relax tight muscles. You will then be trained and educated about important corrective exercises that will help you start moving better so you can start feeling better.
Simply Physio was founded to give clients access to world-class, uncompromised physical therapy tailored to your needs and goals.
How do I know if Physiotherapy is right for me?
You can call, text, chat, email, or stop by to learn more. We offer complimentary phone consultations as well as a free, no-obligation Discovery Session where you can really learn more about how Simply Physio can help you.
Note: This Free Discovery Session is a chance to really understand what physiotherapy at Simply Physio has to offer you before you commit. If you are unsure of whether physiotherapy is the right fit or if you just aren’t sure if we are the right people for you or if you are afraid you are beyond being able to heal without surgery or pain meds, this is for you. There is no financial risk, no obligation—only the chance to find out what you will be getting and exactly how much it will cost if you decide to let us help you work your way back to health.
We Love To Help People:
- Keep active– so you can run after your kids all day, take your grandchildren to the park with ease and enjoy a nice round of golf, run or walk anytime that suits you
- Avoid painkillers – which only mask the problem, become less effective over time (and can cause other health issues) and do nothing to get actually fix the root cause.
- Avoid surgery – even routine surgeries have risks and often can end up creating other issues in the future. We’ll help identify the real problem(s) (often within the first twenty minutes) so you don’t have to get to the point of choosing between surgery or being able to do what you want to do.
- Peace of mind– Have you felt hopeless that this might be the new normal? We’ll help you finally know what’s causing that nagging pain in your knee, back, hip, neck, etc – the first step on the path to healing and to being empowered in your own health.
- Get back to the activities you love– we’ll equip you with a plan, educate you, and walk alongside you to get better so you can get back to the way things are supposed to be: being active without pain, getting a good nights sleep, you choosing your limits instead of your pain limiting you
Basically, we love to help people get back to the things that are important to them without chronic pain holding them back.
If you want to know what it costs and what availability we have, please click here and fill in the form.
111 Loudoun Rd
Knoxville, TN 37934
Meet your PT
Founder, Simply Physio to give clients access to world-class, uncompromised physical therapy. You will receive 1:1 care by a board-certified doctor of physical therapy—100% of the time. This is what we call: SIMPLY PHYSIO, and quite frankly it is SIMPLY BETTER.