We Help People Age 45+ Stay Active, Live Free From Pain Medication, And Avoid Surgery So You Don’t Have To Slow Down Or Miss Out On Life
Click play to hear from r. John-Mark Chesney about how this Physical Therapy Clinic in Knoxville can help you…
At Simply Physio, we love to help people in their 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and above, get back to the active and independent life you love while avoiding pain medication and surgery. We love working with people in this age bracket because we know you value your health and will be motivated to put in the work to get better. We love partnering with you so you can keep or regain your independence and your active lifestyle.
At Simply Physio, we help you find the root cause of your pain, create a comprehensive plan, educate and equip you, and start you on a path towards healing and getting back to the life you love.
We Help People Overcome Pain and Injury, but More Than That:
- We love to help people get moving and active again so you can keep up with your kids to go hiking in the Smokies, enjoy that next “fun run” or 5k, or a day up at Dollywood.
- We love to help young grandparents stay independent so you can help take care of your grandchildren- instead of your children having to worry about taking care of you.
- We love to help the active adults stay active so you can continue enjoying the special communities you are a part of, whether that be tennis, pickleball, Barre fitness, yoga class, orange theory or your church/ social groups.
- We love to help “soon to be retirees” look forward to the next chapter in life, life that is filled with travel, exploration, and not being left behind- with endless appointment to the doctor’s office
- We love to help people avoid going down the road of pain medication, injections and surgery. Deep down you know there is a better way. And if you have started down this road- we can help you reverse direction and get on a different road of holistic and natural healing.
- We love to help people that are starting to “feel their age” and wondering if life is going to be just “down-hill” from here, by helping you turn back the clock and realize that you don’t have to “act your age.”
Really, we love helping people stay mobile, independent, and confident so you can live the life you were meant to live and not have to miss out on all the wonderful moments ahead of you.
Can You Relate?
When a busy person like you has chronic pain develop in your lower back, neck, shoulders, or knees, chances are you’ve already experienced one or more of the following:
- You hoped it would go away on it’s own (but it didn’t)
- You chalked it up to aging and tried to just accept it , but decided you really aren’t ready to give up the things you love or permanently change your lifestyle.
- You tried some exercises you found in an article or on YouTube but are still having issues.
- You went to a doctor, chiropractor, or other physical therapist to help you with the pain but you only get temporary, incremental, or no relief and/or walked away feeling like you didn’t get any real answers, only a prescription for pain meds or a recommendation for surgery you don’t want and aren’t sure you really need.
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our expert Doctors of Physical Therapy at our West Knoxville Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Who We Serve
We love working with people who are ready to reclaim their health and are interested in working together on long-lasting solutions rather than just a temporary fix. Many of our clients have had failed previous treatment elsewhere or have been dealing with their pain for years- yet find overwhelming success going through our program.
If this describes you, when you work with us you can expect:
- To return to activities you love.
- To be empowered and educated on the root cause of your problem and how to prevent it from coming back in the future.
- To prove naysayers wrong when they see that you aren’t “just getting old” – you are actually getting stronger.
- To have the mobility and confidence to maintain independence and not have to slow down and miss out on life.
How Do I Know if Simply Physio is Right For Me?
This website is just the start. We aim to provide a place where people can go to have an honest conversation about their health. You can call, text, chat, email, or stop by to learn more. We offer complimentary phone consultations as well as a free, no-obligation Discovery Visits where you can really learn more about how Simply Physio can help you. Our virtual Discovery Visits are an excellent opportunity to start the ball rolling on getting to the bottom of your pain without having to leave the house. To reserve your Discovery Visit, you can call us at (865) 351-0615.
Note: This Free Discovery Session is a chance to really understand what physical therapy at Simply Physio has to offer you before you commit. If you are unsure of whether physiotherapy is the right fit or if you just aren’t sure if we are the right people for you or if you are afraid you are beyond being able to heal without surgery or pain meds, this is for you. There is no financial risk, no obligation—just the chance to see how Simply Physio can help you.
We Love to Help People:
- Stay active – so you can run after your kids all day, take your grandchildren to the park with ease and enjoy a nice round of golf, run or walk anytime that suits you.
- Avoid painkillers – which only mask the problem, become less effective over time (and can cause other health issues) and do nothing to actually fix the root cause.
- Avoid surgery – even routine surgeries have risks and often can end up creating other issues in the future. We’ll help identify the real problem(s) (often within the first twenty minutes) so you don’t have to get to the point of choosing between surgery or being able to do what you want to do.
- Peace of mind – Have you felt hopeless that this might be the new normal? We’ll help you finally know what’s causing that nagging pain in your knee, back, hip, neck, etc – the first step on the path to healing and to being empowered in your own health.
- Get back to the activities you love– while you are here, you’ll get on a plan and equip you with the knowledge and skills so you can get back to the way things are supposed to be: being active without pain, getting a good night’s sleep, you choosing your limits instead of your pain limiting you
Basically, we love to help people get back to the things that are important to them without chronic pain holding them back.
If you want to know what it costs and what availability we have and you want to learn more about our options for in-person and tele-health physical therapy, please give us a call at (865) 351-0615.
“Here Are 3 People We’ve Helped Recently”
Please enjoy watching these case-studies of other people just like you who came to see the Physical Therapy Team at Simply Physio – and left much healthier and happier within just a couple of weeks:
In His 40’s, Farragut
“The atmosphere at Simply Physio has been one of the things I love the most. It’s really one-on-one with your therapist, really dialing in to looking at where your trigger points are and your pain or whatever you are dealing with . . . One thing I really enjoyed, being a 43 active person, is just putting work in… coming in and putting work in everyday was good.”
In Her 30’s
“I think it’s super important to stay consistent with any type of medical care . . . starting something and not continuing with it is not a great idea if you want to get results and Having consistent meetings and consistent care is going to give you the outcome you are looking for so this is a great alternative.”
In Her 50’s, Knoxville
“I could not raise my neck to look at the ceiling, nor could I turn to the right, and I was having trouble even driving. I had tried physical therapy several times over the years, tried massage therapy, and I had just gotten to the point before I came to Simply Physio that I couldn’t even pick up my ten pound poodle. And now, as you can tell, I can raise my head, I can turn my head, and every time I back out, I thank God!”