February 17, 2020
For this month’s Stay Healthy Knoxville podcast- guess who was the special expert guest… me!
People had been requesting to hear from me on the topic of lingering back pain and so I decided to take a short hiatus from our regular format and speak to this topic on Stay Healthy Knoxville. Be sure to listen to the podcast if you suffer from back pain- or if you know someone who suffers from back pain- then be sure to share this episode with them!
Listen to the podcast episode to find out more about:
- Why back pain can be so perplexing
- The top 5 mistakes people make when suffering from back pain
- 5 secrets from a physical therapist for eliminating your back pain
- Why rest, medications, and braces can actually do more harm than good for your back
- Why our clients have success in overcoming their back pain, despite previous failed treatment
- And so much more…
At Simply Physio- We help people stay active, live free from pain medication, and avoid surgery so you don’t have to slow down or miss out on life. If you are currently looking for some expert tips or some help recovering from some back pain, then be sure to select one of our FREE offers for the Stay Healthy Knoxville and Simply Physio communities:
If you are currently suffering from any lingering pain and looking for some help, We have free Discovery Visits (valued at $178) available. During these appointments we answer these 5 questions for you:
- What is wrong
- What options you have to fix the problem, naturally, without pain medicine
- How long it will take to fix the problem
- Actual costs for fixing it
- What you can do at home to help speed up the recovery
These appointments are in high demand and only for those serious and motivated about finding real solutions for ending lingering pain. Claim yours before they are gone.
If you have some issues with a nagging back pain and are looking for some helpful low back pain tips, then request a Defeat Your Pain Guide for free! These pain guides reveal my best kept secrets for overcoming lingering pain.
Thanks for listening and Stay Healthy Knoxville!