Summer time is quickly wrapping up and that means fall is right around the corner. I love the fall, but one thing I don’t like is fall allergies. East Tennessee is one of the worst areas in the country for allergies. Ever wonder why- or better yet, what options you have to conquer your allergies…
I’m super excited about having Dr. Nick Panella on the latest episode of Stay Healthy Knoxville. Dr. Panella is one of the top ENT specialists in our area and specializes in treating allergies.
This is a super insightful episode packed with practical advice and actionable steps to help you defeat your allergies.
Listen to the podcast episode to find out more about:
- How do you figure out what triggers your allergies?
- Do people out-grow allergies? Or grow-into allergies?
- How do I know if I have allergies or a cold (sinus infection)?
- Is It Safe to Take an Over-the-Counter Allergy Medication Every Day?
- What About Natural Remedies, Like Eating Local Honey or Pollen?
- What do you need to do when the basic treatments aren’t working?
- What are the different types of immunotherapy options?
Can your allergies get out of hand? Would you like some help to diagnose what is wrong and to come up with a treatment plan that works for you?
Dr. Panella is offering the Simply Physio community a special offer for those interested in immunotherapy treatment options. Call their office and mention that you heard about Dr. Panella from the podcast or from Simply Physio and you will receive $100 off your first treatment of immunotherapy allergy drops.
Dr. Panella is a part of Ear Nose and Throat Consultants of East Tennessee and you can reach him by email at email@example.com
To schedule an appointment call (865)693-6065
Thanks for listening and Stay Healthy Knoxville!