October 9, 2019
Local health and exercise expert, Katy Richardson, sits down with Dr. John-Mark to discuss boutique fitness and why she started the company “Neighborhood Barre”. Katy founded Neighborhood Barre almost 8 years ago right here in Knoxville! Since then, they have grown to a network of 14 studios in 5 states. She has even recently launched an online streaming platform to provide easy accessibility to this unique exercise method.
Listen to the episode to find out:
- Why Katy started her own Barre company, instead of franchising out from an established Barre company?
- How her own injuries started her on this health and fitness journey?
- What exactly is Barre style fitness?
- How Neighborhood Barre is different from other workouts
- Her latest fitness project and how you can even try it out from the comfort of your own home.
- And much more…
If you’re interested in improving your health and wondering if Neighborhood Barre may be right for you- Katy is offering an awesome deal.
Just mention Stay Healthy Knoxville and you will receive 3 free classes to try it out. If you would like more information check out there website. Or you can follow them on Instagram @neighborhood_barre.
They have area locations in Bearden, Farragut, Northshore Town Center, and Powell.
Thanks so much for listening and Stay Healthy Knoxville!