February 11, 2019
Exercise expert and owner of Jazzercise Campbell Station, Ingrid Duncan, sits down with Dr. John-Mark to discuss all things exercise. Ingrid brings to the show her wealth of knowledge having been training all over the country and even training trainers. We even have our own “Myth Busters” segment where we answer questions such as:
- Are Squats bad for my knees?
- Will strength training make me bulky or “big”?
- Why does everyone love HIIT training, and is it really safe?
- Is walking enough for exercise?
- Can I exercise if I have arthritis?
- And much more…
If you’re listening to this episode in February, be sure to come out to the free workshop
END LINGERING PAIN AND START LIVING YOUR MOST ACTIVE AND HEALTHY LIFE
WHERE: JAZZERCISE CAMPBELL STATION
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27 AT 10:30 AM
There is no cost to attend this workshop. Attendance is limited to 20 attendees!
Stay Healthy Knoxville and Thanks for listening!