Has the impact of covid-19 caught up to you? Dealing with the stresses of the last year can impact your mood, sleep and overall health. If you have experienced any of these symptoms, you’re going to want to listen to this episode as I sit down with Zack Kramer, in the newest podcast episode of Stay Healthy Knoxville.
Zack Kramer is the head coach and owner of Trinity Strength here in Knoxville. As an expert in fitness, education, breath and theology, he helps his members reach their full physical and mental health.
I sit down with Zack to discuss breath practicing and how it can help to improve your mental and physical health.
Listen here to find out:
- Why do I need to learn about breathing, it just happens naturally?
- What is practiced breathing?
- How can I incorporate breath practices in my daily routine?
- Does it matter if I breathe through my mouth or nose?
- Why breath work is not only important for yoga/meditation, but also just for your general health
- And so much more…
Zack is offering the Simply Physio community a special offer for those interested in improving their physical fitness and overall health: Zack is offering a free assessment and body composition scan. This offer is for the first 7 individuals who call their office at 865-448-5115, email at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to mention that you heard of this offer from the podcast with Simply Physio.
Thanks for listening and Stay Healthy Knoxville!