John-Mark takes some time to sit down and talk with his brother, Dr. Nathan Chesney, D.D.S., from Chesney Family Dentistry. Among the topics covered, they discuss common causes, symptoms and best treatments for TMJ disorder.
If you have been experiencing pain in your jaw, pressure or tension around you ear, or facial pain, listen to learn about:
- How to diagnosis TMJ dysfunction
- Determining the best methods of treatment for your TMJ pain
- When to see a Dentist vs ENT vs a physical therapists for TMJ pain
- Benefits of a night guard and what night guard to avoid getting
- Why treating the jaw for TMJ pain is the wrong place to start
- What exercise or self treatments you can begin to start getting relief immediately
- and so much more!
Dr. Nathan is offering the Simply Physio community a special offer for those interested in having a brighter and whiter smile. For the first 7 individuals who call their office- receive a free at home ‘teeth whitening kit‘. This kit is an $89 value and is available to the first 7 individuals who contact Chesney Dentistry at 865-966-7441.
Just call Chesney Dentistry and mention that you heard about this offer from the podcast or from Simply Physio and you will receive this free “teeth whitening kit’!
And if your looking for a the top recommended (voted Best of the Best for 2020) Dentist in the area, to address any of your dental needs- be sure to contact Chesney Dentistry.
I recommend them highly as well (:
They have 2 locations:
West Knoxville- 111 Loudoun Rd, Knoxville TN, 37934
North Knoxville- 3019 Sanders Dr, Knoxville TN, 37918
Thanks for listening and Stay Healthy Knoxville!
P.S. If your looking for more TMJ tips, I have created a guide called, “The 8 Best Kept Secrets For Overcoming TMJ Pain” contact the Simply Physio Clinic at 865-351-3729 to request your free copy